Fenix RC05 Rechargable Flashlight
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
The Fenix RC05 flashlight is a must have for hiking, camping or every day carry. This rechargeable LED flashlight features a maximum 300 lumens and is powered by a single 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery, or can use a standard AA battery as a backup at reduced performance and no recharge ability. Recharging the flashlight is easy with the magnetic, dual-purpose Micro-USB charging cable. The two-position clip is great for different carry positions and the magnetic suction bottom allows the flashlight to be mounted to metal for limitless lighting options.
- Length: 3.7"
- Diameter: 0.7"
- Weight: 1.3 oz. excluding battery
- Batteries: One 14500 Li-ion battery (included)
- Included: Lanyard, key chain, body clip, spare O-ring, charging cable, ARB-L14-800 battery
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery or one AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery can be taken under emergency circumstance
- Magnetic suction charging port in the neck, one included 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Tailored magnetic charging cable also available in portable MICRO USB devices
- Spill beam angle of 76°,spot beam angle of 15°
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- One-switch for fast and convenient operation
- Specialized two-position body clip, magnetic suction bottom
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Max Lumens: 300
- Minimum Lumens: 5
- Longest Run Time: 40 hours
- Shortest Run Time: 55 minutes
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 R5
- Battery Type: 14500
You May Also Be Interested In...