Kershaw 1319 Grinder
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
The Kershaw Grinder is designed to be put to work.
To that end, the Grinder offers a blade with a slightly curved belly for all-purpose cutting and slicing. A clipped, tanto-inspired tip offers excellent piercing capabilities, too. If you need to bear down on the back of the blade during a particularly tough cutting job, the concave spine with heavy jimping provides additional grip security. The work-ready blade is made of 4Cr13MoV steel for solid service.
The Grinder is always ready to go to work quickly thanks to our SpeedSafe assisted opening and convenient built-in flipper. A secure liner lock keeps the blade securely open during work until the user releases it. The glass-filled nylon handle is ergonomically contoured to fit the hand securely and grooved to offer an extra-secure grip. The deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for tip-down, right- or left-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-down)
- Steel: 4Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Open length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (127.6 g)