Arno Bernard | 2018 Series - Badger
From the South African knifemaking family, these fantastic fixed blades are are styled after the animals found in the African plains.
Vertical bovine belt sheath included, no substitutions or exchanges available.
- Overall Length: 7.25" (184.15mm)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (82.55mm)
- Blade Thickness: .13" (3.3mm)
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Giraffe Bone
- Handle Thickness: .67" (17.02mm)
- Weight: 3oz (85.05g)
- Tang: Full
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 7302BV
- Country of Origin: South Africa