Arno Bernard | Bush Baby - Galago
From the South African knifemaking family, these fantastic fixed blades are are styled after the animals found in the African plains.
Vertical bovine belt sheath included, no substitutions or exchanges available.
The photograph is a representative sample of this model and handle material, and not necessarily the exact one you will receive.
- Overall Length: 5.75" (146mm)
- Blade Length: 2.68" (68mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.41" (61mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.097" (2.45mm)
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Warthog Tusk
- Handle Thickness: 0.49" (12.31mm)
- Weight: 1.8oz (51.03g)
- Tang: Full
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 5601BV
- Country of Origin: South Africa