Arno Bernard | Bush Baby - Porcupine
From the South African knifemaking family, these fantastic fixed blades are are styled after the animals found in the African plains.
Vertical bovine belt sheath included, no substitutions or exchanges available.
- Overall Length: 5.83" (148mm)
- Blade Length: 3" (76mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 2.88" (73mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.097" (2.46mm)
- Blade Steel: Bohler N690
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Sheep Horn
- Handle Thickness: 0.51" (12.75mm)
- Weight: 1.6oz (45.36g)
- Tang: Full
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 5504BV
- Country of Origin: South Africa