Bark River Knives | Aurora Hunter 3V - Evergreen Burlap - Orange Liners
The Aurora Hunter is the combination of Bark River's Aurora handle and the semi-skinner blade of the Kalahari Hunter. The semi-skinner blade made popular by Bob Loveless is one of the most versatile patterns for general hunting and camp tasks, it combines a straight edge for tasks like food prep and making kindling with a forward belly for skinning and field dressing. The point is below the top line of the spine to aid in easy and safe field dressing while still having more than enough cutting power for easy use as a skinner.
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
Leather Sheath included
- Overall Length: 9.45" (240.03mm)
- Blade Length: 4.875" (123.83mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.775" (121.29mm)
- Blade Thickness: .156" (3.96mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM 3V
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Evergreen Burlap - Orange Liners
- Weight: 7.125oz (201.99g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA