Dan Tope | Bulldog Lite 3V - Bulldog LT 3V Voodoo Resin 2112 - Orange Liners
The Bulldog is both a compact and stout blade. It is easy to carry and will perform like a much larger knife for both hunting and general outdoor use. The knife is compact enough to also be used as an EDC for hiking and backpacking. All of the Bulldogs have custom carbon fiber pins holding the handle on to the full tang blade. The CPM 3V Steel is unmatched for its balance of toughness and edge holding. Each Bulldog is supplied with a U.S. Made black leather sheath designed by Jenna Martin of Skin Bender Sheaths.
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
Leather Sheath included. The product photograph for this configuration is only an approximation of how the handle material will look, not an exact representation
- Overall Length: 6.97" (177mm)
- Blade Length: 3.27" (83mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.31" (84mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.54mm)
- Handle Material: Bulldog LT 3V Voodoo Resin 2112 - Orange Liners
- Handle Thickness: 0.66" (16.67mm)
- Weight: 4.44oz (125.87g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA