Chris Reeve Knives | Mnandi
DLT Trading Exclusive Configuration
The initial offering of this knife is packaged with a custom CRK Handkerchief by Fox Hanx.
A Gentleman's Tool
The Mnandi continues the tradition of high quality that you have come to expect from Chris Reeve Knives. An elegant, functional gentleman's (or gentlewoman's!) pocket knife, the Mnandi pronounced mm-nun-dee is accurately named from the Zulu word meaning very nice. The titanium handles are inlaid (not overlaid!) front and back. The locking mechanism is the Integral Lock, popularized on the Sebenza.
The blade is machined on both sides with an enlarged thumbnail recess for easy opening The versatile pocket clip is machined from solid titanium and can be placed on either side of the knife or removed completely.
- Overall Length: 6.35" (161.04mm)
- Closed Length: 3.6" (91.44mm)
- Blade Length: 2.75" (69.6mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.091" (2.29mm)
- Blade Steel: Chad Nichols "Boomerang Damascus" Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Titanium | Elforyn Super Tusk Micarta
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
- Weight: 1.5oz (42.5g)
- Lock Type: Framelock
- Manufacturer Ref. #: MNA-1130
- Country of Origin: USA