Dan Peters Custom Knives | Bushcraft
Many of Dan Peters blades have been put through their paces by top tier Special Operations. They have been battle tested, held up tried and true. Due to Dan still serving active duty in the United States Army, these incredible knives are handcrafted in limited quantities and we're honored to be able to offer them to our customers.
High-quality leather sheath included with purchase. No substitute sheaths are offered for these profiles at the moment.
- Overall Length: 10.24" (260mm)
- Blade Length: 4.85" (123mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.49" (114mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.208" (5.26mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM 3V
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Handle Thickness: 0.95" (23.98mm)
- Weight: 8.71oz (246.93g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA