Dan Peters Custom Knives | Talon
Many of Dan Peters blades have been put through their paces by top tier Special Operations. They have been battle tested, held up tried and true. Due to Dan still serving active duty in the United States Army, these incredible knives are handcrafted in limited quantities and we're honored to be able to offer them to our customers.
High-quality leather sheath included with purchase. No substitute sheaths are offered for these profiles at the moment.
- Overall Length: 9.53" (242mm)
- Blade Length: 4.69" (119mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.26" (108mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.179" (4.54mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN @ 60 HRC
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Blade Style: Modified Sheepsfoot
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Spalted Oak
- Handle Thickness: 0.64" (16.11mm)
- Weight: 5.8oz (164g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA