Emerson | La Griffe Neck Knife - Stonewashed Blade
The La Griffe (claw) comes from Europe. It is a design from noted French knife maker Fredric Perrin.Emersonare proud to introduce Mr. Fred Perrin, a veteran of the French Army and expert in survival under extreme conditions.
He has designed a knife that is the epitome of simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness. It is used by military and police operators throughout the world and is widely used in the open ocean fishing fleets of the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. With the addition of the new variation, the WWR model, the Emerson La Griffe is now the perfect emergency companion for climbers, kayakers, and white water rafters.
- Overall Length: 4.875" (124mm)
- Blade Length: 1.75" (44mm)
- Blade Thickness: .125" (3mm)
- Blade Steel: 154CM
- Blade Style: Hawkbill
- Edge Style: Chisel, Recurve
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Weight: 1.47oz
- Tang: Exposed
- Manufacturer Ref. #: LAGRIFFE SF
- Country of Origin: USA