Bark River Knives | Gunny Hunter LT Elmax - Black Canvas Micarta - Blue Liners
The Gunny Hunter LT has been a customer request for the last three years. A thinner version of Bark River's already popular Gunny. The LT is .125" thick instead of the .156" thickness of the standard Gunny. Many of you have asked for a thinner more slicey version of the Gunny. The LT is very fast in the hand and easy to carry and will make a perfect everyday carry while still being a great medium-to-large game hunting knife, all while easily tackling woods and bushcraft needs. All of these are marked on the right side with "1st Production Run".
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
Leather Sheath included
- Overall Length: 8.27" (210mm)
- Blade Length: 3.75" (95mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.86" (98mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.122" (3.09mm)
- Blade Steel: Elmax @ 60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta - Blue Liners
- Handle Thickness: 0.87" (21.89mm)
- Weight: 4.02oz (113.97g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA