The XM-18 is known the world over as one of the toughest tactical folders regardless of your mission. Rick's focus when designing the XM-18 was a no nonsense tactical tool ready for the simplest cutting tasks to high speed low drag operations.
This knife features the Tri-Way Pivot System. The knife is pre-installed with bearings, and also includes phosphor bronze and teflon washers.
- Overall Length: 7" (177.8mm)
- Closed Length: 4.125" (104.78mm)
- Blade Length: 3" (76.2mm)
- Blade Thickness: .140" (3.56mm)
- Blade Steel: M390
- Blade Style: Fullered Spear
- Blade Finish: Working Finish
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only, tip up/tip down
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 3.6oz
- Tri-Way Pivot: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA