The Hinderer Jurassic fills a gap in blade size for Rick Hinderer. The model comes in with a 3.25" blade, with a scale textured handled, and a titanium frame lock.
This knife features the Tri-Way Pivot System. The knife is pre-installed with bearings, and also includes phosphor bronze and teflon washers.
- Overall Length: 7.875" (200.03mm)
- Closed Length: 4.625" (117.48mm)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (82.55mm)
- Blade Thickness: .165" (4.19mm)
- Blade Steel: 20CV
- Blade Style: Slicer
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only, tip up/tip down
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 5.5oz
- Tri-Way Pivot: Yes
- Generation: 2
- Country of Origin: USA