The XM-24 offers a large blade and handle compared to the standard 3.5" XM-18 that we've offered. The blade thickness and frame lock have also been beefed up on this knife. These feel great in the hand, and flip very well. You will not be disappointed with this knife.
This knife features the Tri-Way Pivot System. The knife is pre-installed with bearings, and also includes phosphor bronze and teflon washers.
- Overall Length: 9.125" (231.78mm)
- Closed Length: 5.625" (142.88mm)
- Blade Length: 4" (101.6mm)
- Blade Thickness: .185" (4.7mm)
- Blade Steel: 20CV
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Working Finish
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only, tip up/tip down
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Tri-Way Pivot: Yes
- Country of Origin: USA