LT Wright Knives | JX2 Jessmuk 3V
The LT Wright Jessmuk takes the utility of an ULU and builds it into a traditional knife pattern for blade that can do just about anything. Whether skinning game, batoning wood, making feathersticks or prepping food in the kitchen. The JX2 has you covered. A razor sharp scandi ground edge will shave out of the box and hold its edge on your next trek into the great outdoors.
Measuring 9.5" overall the Jessmuk is large enough to handle heavy tasks. Built for use, this knife has a .125" thick blade made has been upgraded to robust CPM 3V and a sharpened spine (for striking a firesteel effectively). Full tang construction and triple fisheye bolts with marine epoxy adhesives mean your Jessmuk is built like a tank! The included leather sheath is made by JRE industries and features full leather construction with a drop dangler and a firesteel loop. Like all LT Wright Knives the JX2 is proudly 100% made in the USA.
- Overall Length: 9.85" (250mm)
- Blade Length: 4.85" (123mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.81" (122mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (2.91mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM 3V @ 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point / Ulu
- Edge Style: Plain, Scandi
- Handle Material: Green Canvas Micarta - Matte Finish
- Handle Thickness: 0.9" (22.76mm)
- Weight: 8.6oz
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA