Bark River Knives | MKB-9 - CPM 3V Midnite Burlap - White Liners
The MKB-9 is a collaboration between Bark River and F.O.B.O.S. Knives. This model is the heavy hitter of the F.O.B.O.S. line up. The MKB-9 blade has a forward balance and is designed for heavy uses, including chopping. The handle is the same design as the F.O.B.O.S. Legion and has all of it's hand friendly characteristics. Solid & sure grip with plenty of leverage to insure the proper angle of attack of the cutting edge. The unique persian swedge keeps the point thick and solid with relief for easy penetration.
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
Leather Sheath included
- Overall Length: 14.5" (368.3mm)
- Blade Length: 9" (228.6mm)
- Blade Thickness: .25" (6.35mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM 3V @ 60 HRC
- Handle Material: CPM 3V Midnite Burlap - White Liners
- Weight: 16oz (453.6g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA