Bark River Knives | Santoku LT CPM-154 - Green Canvas Micarta
Meaning "three uses" in Japanese, the Santoku kitchen knife is an assest in any kitchen whether at home or in a commercial setting. Thinned out and streamlined with CPM-154, this Santoku LT offers cutting performance and edge toughness.
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
- Overall Length: 12.29" (312mm)
- Blade Length: 7.21" (183mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 6.42" (163mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.067" (1.68mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-154
- Blade Style: Santoku
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Green Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 6.5oz (184.28g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA