Bark River Knives | Bravo Squad Leader II 3V Blue Glow G-10 - Orange Liners
The Bravo Squad Leader II is the most updated version of Bark River's Squad Leader Series. The blade is extended to a full 6 inches and Bark River has added a fuller to lighten and stiffen the blade. This newer version is also in Crucible's CPM 3V steel for extra toughness and edge holding. The Bravo Squad Leader II has the same Bowie-style clip that most American military-issue knives have had since World War II. The handle is identical to the original Bravo-1 and the blade is wider, top-to-bottom, for better balance.
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
Leather Sheath included
- Overall Length: 11.250" (285.75mm)
- Blade Length: 6" (152.4mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 6.19" (157mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.266" (6.75mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM 3V @ 60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Blue Glow G-10 - Orange Liners
- Handle Thickness: 0.94" (23.68mm)
- Weight: 11.8oz (334.53g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA