Kershaw 1555BW Cryo
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
The popular Cryo now comes with our great-looking BlackWash finish for that already-broken-in look.
This Kershaw-Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. The black-oxide BlackWash coating not only gives it that well worn look, it also enhances corrosion resistance.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Our deep-carry clip makes it a discreet pocket companion, too.
Slightly smaller than some Hinderer pocketknives, the Cryo with BlackWash is a superb knife for every day carry. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you’re looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be an EDC favorite.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (tip-up/down, left/right)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: 410, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)