Zero Tolerance 0095BW Flipper
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
The Zero Tolerance ZT 0095BW is built from premium materials such as S35VN super stainless steel and a solid titanium frame. But what jumps out at you first is the design that begs to be noticed. Originally built as an exclusive for the Russian market, the 0095 is now ready for the knife fanatics around the world. A design that has proven to be white hot makes this ZT a must have for any blade junkie out there.
Measuring 4.875” closed with a 6.625” harpoon style blade made of S35VN (think of a better version of S30 with more toughness) the Zero Tolerance 0095BW is a perfect sized knife to carry daily yet handle big, tough tasks. If you are buying this beauty for its looks you won’t be disappointed with subtle style points like the two tone pivot and the blackwash finish. A left/right reversible pocket clip makes carrying a snap and a perfect detent added with the KVT ball bearing system make flipping this knife open effortless and fun to flip. If this knife were a TV show it would be the Bold and the Beautiful. This knife has rugged strong looks combined with style lines that have made it a real eye catcher. Built with legendary precision and toughness by Zero Tolerance Knives in Oregon, USA.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Decorative pivot hardware
- Steel: S35VN, tungsten DLC BlackWash finish
- Handle: Titanium, BlackWash finish
- Blade length: 3.6 in. (9.8 cm)
- Closed length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall length: 8.4 in. (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)