Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
ZT and Todd Rexford have teamed up to create the 0804CF, based on Todd’s custom knife, the Gamma.
The nearly four-inch blade is made of fine-grained CTS-204P, a tough, wear and corrosion resistant steel ready for hard-duty. This powdered metallurgy steel features vanadium-rich carbides for top wear resistance while high chromium helps it resist corrosion. This high-performance blade is tungsten DLC coated. DLC gives the blade an attractive, matte finish as well as enhancing performance by reducing friction and improving hardness. The 0804CF’s handle has a carbon-fiber front and a DLC-coated titanium back. These premium materials make the 0804 both tough and lightweight. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert firmly secures the blade during use. The ambidextrous 0804 can be easily opened using the flipper and KVT ball-bearing system.
The 0804CF proudly declares its made-in-the-USA status with a handsome shield-shaped badge on the pivot head. ZT also added a custom aluminum backspacer and machined titanium pocketclip.
The 0804CF, from ZT and Todd Rexford, is a perfect fit when looking for a larger knife built for high performance.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom machined titanium clip, DLC coating
- Custom aluminum backspacer
- Steel: CTS-204P, tungsten DLC coating
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back
- Blade length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Overall length: 8.9 in. (22.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (144.6 g)