Bark River Knives | Fox River EXT-2 3V - Quilted Maple Burl
The Fox River EXT-2 is the second iteration in the continuing Fox River EXT family. As the brainchild of Jason Thoune, owner of DLT Trading, the Fox River EXT-2 combines the supreme handle comfort of the Bravo 1- with the superior cutting ability of the Fox River. Combining these two created one of the best all around field knives you have ever seen! With a deep forward belly for skinning and a broad blade for making deep cuts.- Stout enough for heavy use at .156" thick and weighing in at a little over 7 ounces, the EXT-2 is also easy to carry. It can cross over from hunting tasks to camping, hiking or bushcraft chores -- the EXT-2 is equally suited for all of those applications.
Handmade in Escanaba, Michigan.
Leather Sheath included
- Overall Length: 9.41" (239mm)
- Blade Length: 4.53" (115mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.81" (122mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-3V @ 60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Quilted Maple Burl
- Handle Thickness: 0.85" (21.42mm)
- Weight: 7.16oz (203g)
- Tang: Full
- Country of Origin: USA