Check back often for updates on upcoming drops!
Wondering when the next drop will be?
Sign up to get DLT drop alerts delivered right to your inbox!
Days or Weeks Before Release
- Create an account and save your address information to cut down a lot of typing once you get to checkout.
- If you already have an account setup, make sure your information is up-to-date to save time at checkout
and avoid shipping errors.
Set a calendar reminder for the release date and time based on the correct time zone so you aren’t too early
or too late for the drop. Set additional reminders 5 or 10 minutes before the release time.
Day of Release
- Load the site, make sure you are logged, and know where to find the knife.
- Decide if you will be using a credit card or other payment method (if available). We recommend using a credit card since some third-party payments are typically slower to process in our experience.
- If using a credit card, memorize your card info or type it in a secure program so you can copy the information over.
- Once you are into the checkout process, type/paste your card number from the previous step and type the expiration and CVV that you memorized to cruise past everyone else at this last stage.
- Alternatively, you can utilize credit card storage features found on all major browsers so your payment information is automatically filled in for you.
- If you are unsuccessful in purchasing, sign up for in stock notifications right away. There is always a chance that a customer will call to cancel, or inventory will be added back for many reasons. Don’t lose hope because there is still a chance.
YOUR WORLDWIDE LOCAL KNIFE SHOP – Over 15,000 Knives in Stock!