- DLT Trading Family Rewards
As a valued member of the DLT Trading Family, we want to reward you for purchases you make with us as well as sharing our story on social media or even referring a friend to our site! As a member of our family you are already entitled to our world-class service and the fastest shipping in the business. With our Family Rewards program you will also earn points towards future knives just by doing what you already do – shop with us. We invite you to join our rewards program today. This program is absolutely FREE and you will be amazed how quick you will rack up points towards future purchases!Join the Loyalty Program
Already have an account with us?
Log in Now to Earn Points
Spend $1 earn 3 Points
Spend Points - Earn Store Credit
800 Points = $10
2000 Points = $25
4000 Points = $50
8000 Points = $100
Other Ways to Earn Points
We’re happy your part of the DLT Trading Family! So much so that you can gain points just by following us on social media or creating an account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Earn Bonus Points? To earn reward points, you first need to have an account on our store. Please sign up for an account. Once you have an account you can then earn reward points by placing orders and completing any of the actions in our earning section for bonus points.
- How to Spend Points? You can spend your points on any order you place through our store. You can view your rewards and redeem them by clicking on the orange tab at the lower left of your screen. Please make sure you are logged in first!
- How many times can I share on Social Media? You can share on social media our products or pages as many times as you would like. However we can only offer rewards for the first time you share on social media.
- When will my points show up after a purchase? Your points are immediately available after a purchase is completed.
- Can I use my points toward a previous purchase? No, we will not apply a reward discount toward a past purchase. You can use your rewards toward a future purchase.
- Can I lose points? / Can points be deducted? Yes, returns or cancelled orders will result in the reduction of reward points equal to the value of the return or cancellation.
- Why is the redemption store credit and not a coupon any more? Store credit is more versatile and complies with manufacturers MAP policies.