The ultimate backcountry hunting field belt, the Kodiak Belt from Argali is a field belt and a Knife sharpener in one lightweight package. Built to be a comfortable belt for every day hunting and outdoor use with materials built into the belt that allow you to shape, sharpen and hone any knife, broadhead or hook. The low-profile design is comfortable to wear underneath a backpack hip belt under heavy loads, and comes with our Iron Grip, No-Slip Guarantee. With the Kodiak Belt you'll never have to carry a knife sharpener with you again, because you're wearing it.
- Iron Grip Webbing Capture System-Your belt won't slip, but is still easy and quick to take on and off.
- 3 Separate Ways to Sharpen-Shape, sharpen and hone any knife, broadhead or hook.
- Low Profile Design-Buckle fits comfortably under a backpack hip belt thanks to our unique webbing capture system.
- Lightweight-Aerospace grade aluminum buckle body and durable webbing belt.
- Tungsten Carbide Sharpening Bar-Durable and long lasting material will allow you to sharpen any knife, for years.
- 800 Grit Diamond Plate-Allows you to shape any knife or broadhead
- Leather Strop-Vegetable tanned leather strop to keep you knife hair popping sharp.
- Fishing Hook Sharpening Groove-Never have a dull hook again.
- Medium-Fits waist sizes 28"-35"
- Large-Fits waist sizes from 35"-44"
- If you are a size 35 waist you can use either size, but we recommend a Large.
- Trimming Belt to Size
- We recommend trimming the webbing to on your belt for ease of taking the belt off and putting it on. To trim your belt, we recommend adding 6 inches to your pant waist size and trimming the webbing to that length.
Specs and Materials
- Webbing Width-1.5"
- Weight- 3.8 ounces
- Buckle Material- 7075 grade aluminum
- Sharpening Bar- Tungsten carbide
- Leather Strop- 6" long vegetable tanned leather