Brian Tighe & Friends | Small Tighe Fighter - Tanto
The Tighe Fighter models exemplify the design excellence, craftsmanship, precision engineering & advanced thinking expected from a Brian Tighe folding knife. Agile, sleek & built for battle, the Tighe Fighter is available in two mechanisms: Button Lock Flipper & Button Lock.
- Hollow ground blade from USA-made stainless steel.
- Y-shaped titanium pocket clip with ceramic ball STBS? (Sealed Thrust Bearings System) for piercing precise performance.
- Designed for deep pocket tip-up carry.
- Available in a polish or blasted stonewash finish.
- 3D machined all-aluminum hard anodized handle including backspacer.
- Ergonomically designed handle with finger grooves for supreme comfort and solid grip.
- Large lanyard window at the bottom with large button lock for secured lock up.
- Overall Length: 7.125" (180.98mm)
- Closed Length: 4.125" (104.78mm)
- Blade Length: 3" (76.2mm)
- Blade Thickness: .12" (3.05mm)
- Blade Steel: 154CM
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Handle Thickness: .47" (11.94mm)
- Weight: 2.9oz (82.22g)
- Lock Type: Plunge Lock
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 1102-4
- Country of Origin: USA