Duluth Pack | Rambler
An overnight hike along the Superior Hiking Trail or a quick minimalist canoe trip to your favorite back country locale doesn't require a huge pack. Try simplifying your life and lightening your load with the always dependable Rambler Pack.
An ideal medium-sized pack for hauling extra clothes and gear for an overnight hike. Features include a handy zippered front pocket, buckle-down side pockets, a zippered map pocket hidden under the top flap and rugged leather straps and roller buckles. Constructed of 15-ounce canvas with cotton webbing shoulder straps.
- Tough 15-ounce canvas construction.
- Riveted premium leather flap straps.
- Two side pockets with buckling flaps.
- Zippered pocket on the front of pack and underneath pack flap.
- Cotton web shoulder straps that are comfortable from day one.
- Made in USA.
- Lifetime Guarantee on craftsmanship & hardware.
- Height: 19" (482.6mm)
- Width: 17" (431.8mm)
- Depth: 6" (152.4mm)
- Capacity: 2397 cubic inches
- Construction Material: Durable 15oz Canvas
- Reinforcements: Premium Riveted Leather Reinforcements
- Strap Material: Cotton Web Shoulder Straps
- Weight: 3lb 12.8oz (1723.68g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: S-120-OD
- Country of Origin: USA