Duluth Pack | Scout
You'll feel the heritage behind this traditional voyageur pack. The Scout is a scaled down canoe pack originally thought-up by a Fashion Editor for the New York Times, and a long-time Duluth Pack fan. This ruggedly simplistic backpack takes you from the trail to the sidewalk. Perfect for day hikes, your commute, cycling, school, and everyday.
This pack has an ultra slim silhouette. The roomy main compartment and small interior zippered pocket make the Scout Pack great for organizing everyday necessities such as keys, a laptop, or a small guidebook.
Of course, like all of Duluth Packs bags and packs, the Scout is ready to hit the trail at a moments notice and will become a trusted companion for both urban and outdoor adventures for years to come. Whether you are searching out a new fishing hole or a hole in the wall bookstore, the do-it-all attitude of this daypack will get you where you need to go in heirloom quality that will only get better with age.
- Shoulder strap side wings
- Traditional envelope style for a surprisingly spacious interior with minimal bulk.
- Inner hang pocket for easy access to small items.
- Hand constructed 15 oz. canvas for durable quality and heritage "better-with-age" aesthetic.
- Made in USA.
- Lifetime Guarantee on craftsmanship & hardware.
- Height: 17" (431.8mm)
- Width: 14" (355.6mm)
- Design: Envelope Style Design
- Construction Material: Durable 15oz Canvas
- Reinforcements: Premium Riveted Leather Reinforcements
- Strap Material: Cotton Web Shoulder Straps
- Additional Straps: Premium Leather Flap Straps & Two High-Quality Roller Buckles
- Weight: 1lb 9.6ozoz (716.8g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: B-511-OD
- Country of Origin: USA