Duluth Pack | Wanderer
Duluth Pack took their immensely popular Rambler Pack and scaled it down. In the process, they created a super functional daypack with European flair. A roomy, top-loading compartment cinches shut with a drawcord. Top flap secures with two leather straps and roller buckles. Side pockets are spacious enough for a 40oz water bottle. Need easy access to your binoculars, point-and-shoot camera, wallet, keys, sunscreen or bug spray? Simply unbuckle the handy front pocket - all this stuff actually fits in the front pocket!
An ideal medium-sized pack for any day trip, whether its hiking, biking, canoeing, or wandering the streets of Europe. Features include a roomy buckle-down front pocket, buckle-down side pockets, and rugged leather straps and roller buckles. Constructed of 15-ounce canvas with cotton webbing shoulder straps.
- Made in USA.
- Lifetime Guarantee on craftsmanship & hardware.
- Height: 16" (406.4mm)
- Width: 15" (381mm)
- Depth: 6" (152.4mm)
- Capacity: 1845 cubic inches
- Design: Box Style Design
- Construction Material: Durable 15oz Canvas
- Reinforcements: Premium Leather Reinforcements
- Strap Material: Cotton Web Shoulder Straps
- Additional Straps: Front Buckle Down Pocket & Two Side Buckling Flaps
- Weight: 3lb 1.6oz (1388.8g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: S-121-WAX
- Country of Origin: USA