All Edge Pro Apex knife sharpening kits provide you with a platform to consistently sharpen any knife with a blade height of up to 3.5”. Each system has graduated marks for a blade angle of 10, 15, 18, 21 and 24 degrees. Angle adjustments can be set between the marks so that you can fine tune the edge to exactly how you prefer it.
Edge Pro has provided custom formulated water stones that swap out with ease. This allows you to quickly move through the various grits with ease. Each stone is long lasting and are cheap, and easy to replace. You will not have to worry about ruining the temper of your blade steel while using the water stones.
You will be up and running on any smooth surface in minutes practically anywhere since you do not have to rely on a power supply. When you are finished; pack up the system in the included carrying case. Manufactured from high quality materials in Hood River, Oregon.
The Edge Pro Apex Model 4 includes:
- Edge Pro Apex System
- 120 grit coarse water stone
- 220 grit medium water stone
- 400 grit fine water stone
- 600 grit extra fine water stone
- 1000 grit ultra fine water stone
- 15 – 2000 grit polish tapes 15 – 3000 grit polish tapes2 – Polish tape mounting blanks
- 8” 1200 grit ceramic hone
- Water bottle
- Microfiber towel
- Instruction manual
- Instructional DVD
- Black cordura carrying case