Kershaw 1955 Rexford Showtime
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
The Kershaw Showtime, designed by Todd Rexford, is not exactly a traditional “gentleman’s” knife. Which means that it could be exactly what the non-traditional gentleman is looking for.
With its 3-inch blade, the Showtime is a convenient size for pocket carry—whether you’re dressed up or down. The blade features a two-toned finish: black-oxide on the grinds and satin-polish on the flats. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel enables the Showtime's blade to take and hold its edge.
The Showtime opens elegantly with the built-in flipper and our SpeedSafe assisted opening. And there’s no thumb stud to interrupt the clean, streamlined looks.
The handle is steel, black-oxide coated, and contoured for a solid grip. A frame lock ensures secure lock up. The decorative hex pivot enhances the Showtime’s showoff good looks. The pocketclip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry and because it’s also a deep-carry clip, carrying is always discreet.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Frame lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, satin & black-oxide coating
- Handle: Steel, black-oxide coating
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Overall length: 6.75 in. (17.1 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)