LT Wright Knives | Bushcrafter A2 - Saber Ground
There are many opinions, favorite qualities, and small nuances of bushcraft knives. The Bushcrafter from LT Wright Knives hits on some big ones. LT Wright created this knife thinking about performance, value, and field serviceThe design is the same as Tim Stetzer originally envisioned it though with its spear point, single finger groove, and barrel shaped handle. These features all help in using this knife in a multitude of grips and still be comfortable. And with a round butt and spear point, this will help in making a fire board or any other task in which you need to do some drilling.
Handmade by LT Wright. Leather sheath included.
- Overall Length: 8.55" (217mm)
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.06" (103mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3.03mm)
- Blade Steel: A2
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Black Micarta - Red Liners
- Handle Thickness: 0.88" (22.27mm)
- Weight: 6.8oz (192.78g)