Microtech Knives | 121-4TA Ultratech S/E - Tan Handle - Contoured - Satin Blade
A Microtech classic, the Ultratech has been the archetype for out-the-front automatics since its inception. Built with the same proven mechanics, the spring remains at rest both in the open and closed positions to reduce wear. With strong automatic opening / blade retraction at your fingertips and solid blade lock-up, the Ultratech from Microtech remains a standard in the automatic world.
Note: The blade steel may vary between Bohler Elmax or M390. For further information, please contact DLT Trading and we can let you know which steel your new Microtech will be shipping with.
- Overall Length: 8.35" (212mm)
- Closed Length: 5" (127mm)
- Blade Length: 3.35" (85mm)
- Blade Thickness: .127" (3.23mm)
- Blade Steel: Elmax or M390
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Tan Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: .48" (12.19mm)
- Weight: 3.6oz (102.06g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 121-4TA
- Country of Origin: USA