Microtech Knives | Ultratech
A Microtech classic, the Ultratech has been the archetype for out-the-front automatics since its inception. Built with the same proven mechanics, the spring remains at rest both in the open and closed positions to reduce wear. With strong automatic opening / blade retraction at your fingertips and solid blade lock-up, the Ultratech from Microtech remains a standard in the automatic world.
Note: The blade steel may vary between Bohler Elmax, M390 or 204P. For further information, please contact DLT Trading and we can let you know which steel your new Microtech will be shipping with.
- Overall Length: 8.51" (216mm)
- Blade Length: 5" (127mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.128" (3.23mm)
- Blade Steel: Elmax, M390 or 204P
- Blade Finish: Black
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Edge Style: Full Serrations
- Handle Material: Purple Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.52" (13mm)
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down
- Weight: 3.6oz (102.06g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 122-3PU
- Country of Origin: USA