Microtech Knives | 242M-1TNBK Cypher D/E - Black Handle - Tan Blade
The Cypher MK7 is a production version of the ever popular custom collaboration between Anthony Marfione and D.C. Munroe. This model features an eminently useful wharncliffe blade, lightweight aluminum handles with grooves on either side to provide a positive, tactile feeling when gripped and a titanium insert for your favorite lanyard.
Note: The blade steel may vary between Bohler Elmax or M390. For further information, please contact DLT Trading and we can let you know which steel your new Microtech will be shipping with.
- Overall Length: 9.61" (244mm)
- Closed Length: 5.71" (145mm)
- Blade Length: 4.06" (103mm)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.75" (95mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.128" (3.23mm)
- Blade Steel: Elmax or M390
- Blade Finish: Tan
- Edge Style: Dagger
- Handle Material: Black Aluminum - Tan Breaker
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (11.84mm)
- Weight: 4.2oz (119.07g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: 242M-1TNBK