Rockstead Corporation | HIGO-II-DLC
The HIGO-II use titanium handles with DLC coating and features two different handle finishing: a shiny finish (S) and matted finish (M).
The ZDP189 blade can cut Manila rope about 1,000 times, still slices cleanly through a sheet of paper. This knife has a blade angle of 30 degrees near the half, and 24 degrees near the tip with one continues, gradually reducing angle connecting them. This reducing blade angle is a product Rockstead's continues pursuit of superior sharpness.
- Overall Length: 8.43" (214mm)
- Closed Length: 4.93" (125mm)
- Blade Length: 3.51" (89mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.18mm)
- Blade Steel: YXR-7 @ 65 HRC
- Blade Finish: DLC
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (11.85mm)
- Weight: 4.87oz (138g)
- Lock Type: Framelock
- Manufacturer Ref. #: HIGO-II-TI-DLC (S)
- Country of Origin: Osaka, Japan