Rockstead Corporation | HIZEN-DLC
The HIZEN-ZDP is a smaller version of Rockstead's HIGO knife, with characteristics that are quite similar. This is an easy maintenance knife that is easy to use and cuts well. The handle is made from duralumin, which is light and strong. This knife has a blade angle of 30 degrees near the half, and 24 degrees near the tip with one continuous, gradually reducing angle connecting them. This reducing blade angle is a product of Rockstead's continuing pursuit of superior sharpness. This knife is of preeminent sharpness. This is a durable knife with strong cutting capabilities that will last for a long time.
"HIZEN" in Japanese means "the old name of the "kyushu" district in Japan.
- Overall Length: 6.93" (176mm)
- Closed Length: 4.18" (106mm)
- Blade Length: 2.76" (70mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.128" (3.23mm)
- Blade Steel: YXR-7 @ 64.6 HRC
- Blade Finish: DLC
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Hard Anodized Black A7075 Duralumin
- Handle Thickness: 0.46" (11.62mm)
- Weight: 2.61oz (74g)
- Lock Type: Framelock
- Manufacturer Ref. #: HIZEN-DLC
- Country of Origin: Osaka, Japan