Rockstead Corporation | SAI-ZDP
The material used for the SAI-ZDP handle is made from titanium, and the blade is made from ZDP189. The shape of the blade is a dual convex HONZUKURI blade. ZDP-189 is a high carbon stainless steel and so, functions best if the blade is wipe after each use. The surface roughness is 0.0045 microns. We achieved an outstanding surface and extremely high hardness in this steel.
"SAI" in Japanese means "a genius".
- Overall Length: 7.49" (190mm)
- Blade Length: 3.15" (80mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.146" (3.7mm)
- Blade Steel: ZDP-189 @ 66.5 HRC
- Blade Finish: Black
- Blade Style: Honzukuri
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Titanium with Diamond Like Carbon coating
- Weight: 4.94oz (140g)
- Lock Type: Liner
- Manufacturer Ref. #: SAI-ZDP (BK)
- Country of Origin: Osaka, Japan