Spartan Blades | Hybris
In ancient Greek mythology, Hybris was known as the goddess of insolence, violence, pride, and outrageous behavior. The Spartan Hybris Combat / Utility knife is sure to inspire pride in its owner, making Hybris a fitting name for it.
This handcrafted combat knife features a reverse tanto design, also known as a sheepsfoot style knife. Designed through collaboration between Curtis Iovito and Mark Carey, the Spartan Blades Hybris custom combat knife features an overall length of 10 7/16", with a blade thickness of 3/16". Its blade is crafted from Crucible Particle Metallurgy, or CPM steel, with a hardness rating of 59-60 on the HRC Rockwell scale.
- Overall Length: 10.4375" (265.11mm)
- Blade Length: 5.4375" (138.11mm)
- Blade Thickness: .1875" (4.76mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN @ 59-60 HRC
- Blade Finish: FDE Finish
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto / Sheepsfoot
- Edge Style: Plain
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Weight: 8.9oz (252.32g)
- Tang: Full
- Manufacturer Ref. #: SB42DEBKNLBK
- Country of Origin: USA