Limit of 1 Per customer. We only have 58 available; it was all that we were able to get our hands on even though the demands for this knife is much higher. Everyone at DLT knows buying Sprints & Flash Batches can be frustrating, but do our best to make it a level playing field for everyone.
- Based on knifemaker Michael Burchs wildly popular custom folder, the Spyderco Bombshell faithfully translates his unique design into a production knife. The heart of this heavy-duty folding knife is its thick CPM 20CV stainless steel blade, which features a drop-point profile, a hollow grind, and a no-nonsense stonewashed finish. Its stout handle is crafted with full, skeletonized titanium liners, radiused olive drab G-10 scales and a matching G-10 backspacer. The liners form the backbone of the Bobshells high-strength LinerLock mechanism and a pocket clip configured for right-side, tip-up carry ensures quick access.
To make this remarkable knife even more unique, it is a Flash Batch, which means it will be produced only once in this exact form. To make them even more collectible, Flash Batches are individually serialized with a laser-engraved number on every blade.
- Overall Length: 6.99" (178mm)
- Closed Length: 4.04" (103mm)
- Blade Length: 2.98" (76mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.157" (4mm)
- Blade Steel: 20CV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only, tip up
- Lock Type: Linerlock
- Weight: 4.6oz
- Country of Origin: Taiwan