The members of the Chaparral family of knives all share the same refined back lock folder design, but express it with distinctively different handle materials and treatments.
The newest member of this elite class is the Chaparral Sun and Moon, which showcases a smooth white G-10 scale with a red G-10 inlay and a black G-10 scale with a genuine mother-of-pearl inlay. Reminiscent of a yin-yang symbol, this stunning prestige folder features a full-flat-ground CTS XHP blade and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip.
- Overall Length: 6.40" (163mm)
- Closed Length: 3.60" (91mm)
- Blade Length: 2.80" (71mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.077" (2mm)
- Blade Steel: CTSXHP
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right or left hand, tip up
- Lock Type: Lockback
- Weight: 2.2oz
- Country of Origin: Taiwan