Inspired by 19th century English Jack knives, the sway back pattern is a stylish and extremely functional cutting tool. In his latest Spyderco collaboration, renowned Polish knifemaker Marcin Slysz supercharges this classic design by rendering it with state-of-the-art materials and craftsmanship.
The SwayBacks hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade is crafted from CTS XHP stainless steel and has a handsome stonewashed finish. It is housed in an open-backed handle constructed with solid titanium scales. Both scales are beautifully crowned for comfort and the reverse-side scale forms the foundation of a sturdy Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) with a stainless steel interface.
A polished stainless steel clip provides convenient carry and is reversible for left or right-side tip-up access.
- Overall Length: 8.04" (204mm)
- Closed Length: 4.51" (115mm)
- Blade Length: 3.53" (90mm)
- Blade Thickness: .139" (4mm)
- Blade Steel: XHP
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right or left hand, tip up
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 3.9oz
- Country of Origin: Taiwan