Drawing inspiration from the traditional knife of the Chokwe people of Central and Southern Africa, the original Spyderco Chokwe was a revered member of our Ethnic Series of knives. The Watu continues this proud tradition, translating the original ethnic pattern into an even smaller, handier form.
Its distinctive triangular blade is full-flat-ground from CPM 20CV stainless steel and paired with an open-backed, coffin-shaped handle with full, skeletonized stainless steel liners, a high-strength Compression Lock mechanism, and stunning carbon fiber/G-10 laminate scales. These features are complemented by a reversible deep-pocket wire clip that offers a choice of left or right-side, tip-up carry.
- Overall Length: 7.35" (187mm)
- Closed Length: 4.17" (106mm)
- Blade Length: 3.26" (83mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (3mm)
- Blade Steel: 20CV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: CarbonFiberLaminate
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right or left hand, tip up
- Lock Type: Compression
- Weight: 3oz
- Country of Origin: Taiwan