Designed by personal-defense authority Michael Janich, the Yojimbo 2 epitomizes the concept of the tactical Wharncliffe. For users concerned with light discipline or those who simple prefer non-reflective blade finishes, this dynamic folder is now available in a low-profile all-black format.
Its hollow-ground CPM S30V stainless steel blade is cloaked in a Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating, and all its handle hardware, including its nested stainless steel liners, standoffs, screws and four-position pocket clip, also have matching black finishes.
- Overall Length: 7.69" (195mm)
- Closed Length: 4.49" (114mm)
- Blade Length: 3.20" (81mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.145" (4mm)
- Blade Steel: S30V
- Blade Finish: Black Coated
- Handle Material: G-10
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right or left hand, tip up/tip down
- Lock Type: Compression
- Weight: 4.1oz
- Country of Origin: USA