The Lancet Acoma features a beautiful frame in Twist Mokume Gane by Mike Sakmar, inlaid with desert ironwood. The blade is Copper Wave damascus with an extra strong core in VG-10; the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with citrines. Sleek, elegant, refined, and comfortable in the hand and to the eye, the Lancet defines the essential gentlemans folder in the modern world. The Acoma features some of the exotic materials and hand-forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a timeless heirloom to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before being handed-down to another generation.
- Overall Length: 6.38" (162mm)
- Closed Length: 3.63" (92mm)
- Blade Length: 2.75" (70mm)
- Blade Steel: Copper Wave Damascus
- Handle Material: Twist Mokume - Desert Ironwood
- Lock Type: Button
- Country of Origin: USA