Zero Tolerance Knives and Rick Hinderer team up again to create the new Zero Tolerance 0566. More compact than its larger brothers, the 0560 and 0561, the new 0566 is built for pure performance in an EDC-perfect size.
On the performance end, the blade is pure S35VN powdered steel. With almost no impurities in the steel, the 0566’s blade can be sharpened to hair-popping levels—and also offers excellent edge retention, strength, and toughness. For a secure grip, the front scale is textured G-10. The back is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock and lockbar stabilizer. The 0566 offers Zero Tolerance's quad-mounting system so users can choose tip-up/tip-down, left- or right-handed carry. And because it's a deep-carry clip, the knife will sit comfortably deep in the pocket.
For Rick Hinderer style in an easy-carry size, the new 0566 fits the bill.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening system
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Quad-mount (tip-up/tip-down; left/right hand), deep-carry clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Textured G-10 front, stainless steel back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.70 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)