Adler Axe company was founded in 1919 and the same passion for quality products lives with the company to this day. All axes are marked with JS or JSW. The JS stands for Joseph Schmitt, the original founder. The W stands for Wisental – the small German village where the axe company originated. The current factory is just to the north in Waghausel.
Now 4 generations strong, Adler Axes are run by Tobias Schmitt. Mr. Schmitt has worked in the company since he was a boy and has known many of the employees most of his life. This rich tradition allows Adler to create quality axes from German C45 steel and American Hickory handles. Try one of these fine quality axes today and get it shipped fast by DLT Trading!