The Catalyst is a substantial knife built with contoured 6AL4V Titanium handles, a drop point S35VN blade, and a Carbon Fiber scale. Matching pivot collars stand out against the integrated bolster. Ceramic bearings enable the blade to glide unencumbered, while functional jimping on the flipper and a precisely tuned detent provide secure, intentional movement. The frame lock includes a steel lockbar insert for longterm wear. Interior pockets reduce weight. This pocket knife rides tip-up with a Titanium pocket clip. Includes standard Torx hardware for simple maintenance.
The Catalyst: a Geoff Blauvelt design.
- Overall Length: 8.25" (210mm)
- Closed Length: 4.75" (121mm)
- Blade Length: 3.5" (89mm)
- Blade Thickness: .15" (4mm)
- Blade Steel: S35VN
- Blade Finish: Tumbled Black
- Handle Material: Tianium & Carbon Fiber
- Pocket Clip: Yes, right hand only, tip up
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Weight: 5.95oz
- Country of Origin: China