Chris Reeve Knives | Sikayo - 6.5" Chef's Knife
Sikayo sounds Japanese, but it's actually the Zulu word for "sharp"! The cutting edge of the Sikayo is exceptional and truly lives up to the name. The broad blade is ground only on one side for exceptional slicing; the cutting edge has a good curve that allows cutting with minimal pressure; the curve also facilitates "rocking" dicing of vegetables and herbs. These knives are dedicated left or right handed.
Inspired by a Japanese styled sushi knife, the Sikayo's curved heat resistant Ultem 1000 handles and one sided beveled blade makes the perfect go-to tool in the kitchen.
- Overall Length: 11.25" (286mm)
- Blade Length: 6.5" (165.1mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.15" (3.81mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S35VN @ 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Funayuki
- Edge Style: Asymmetrical Chisel Edge
- Handle Material: Ultem 1000
- Weight: 3oz (85g)
- Manufacturer Ref. #: SIK6-1000
- Country of Origin: USA